12/11/07

Taco Soup Tuesday


So Today is Taco Soup Tuesday....

Here is a recipe for some awesome oven roasted potatoes.
Cut up some potatoes and toss them with a little olive oil and 2 scoops (more or less if you want!) of Taco Soup Seasoning. Bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes or until tender and cooked through. I covered with foil for first 4o minutes and uncovered them for the last 15 or so minutes so they would brown nicely. My kids and husband all enjoyed these. They are a favorite of mine. An hour always seems like a long time, but not if you put it in right away and go help the kiddos with homework while the potatoes cook.
I love to serve this with Garlic Lemon Tilapia.

2 comments:

  1. Looks super good, i will have to try this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yummy! I am always looking for another way to do potatoes since my hubby is a meat and potatoes kinda guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...