12/13/07

Wednesday weigh in...don't ask!

So....time to fess us. Face the music. Wednesday morning started with a Christmas brunch with my fellow youth worker pals at the North County Inland Youth Workers Network meeting (say that 10 times fast!). I was pretty good and only had 1/2 a bagel and cream cheese. That was followed by a catered Christmas lunch for our staff Christmas party at church. I didn't go crazy and eat a ton, but I was not ready to weigh in after a week of Christmas festivities. I will weigh in next week. I will. I will. I really need to journal my food and stay within my point range. So hard this time of year.

6 comments:

  1. Oh do I hear that!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Flybabies...just adding everyone to my blog and decided to check each one out. Your's is GREAT! Wonderful tips..what a great idea.

    Oh, the weight thing....hmmmm...I can't believe how easy it is to put on and how hard to take off! Sounds like you've found lots of ways to have good, healthy food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atleast you know you're not alone! :) I'm hoping I can join WW with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya girlie. Just know that you're not alone. I hope I can join you with the WW thing soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it!! I love you and I am so proud of you. Just keep trucking along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there and do NOT make yourself feel guilty! Being able to spend time with family, friends, and co-workers this time of year is just as important as working on your weight. If you fixate on what you eat at each party, you will not enjoy yourself and you will not be able to be joyful with others. So, don't go nuts, but give yourself some mental slack!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...