1/31/08

Digital Scrapbooking with Storybook Creator





I tried digital scrapbooking with Photoshop but didn't get too far! It was fun, but toooo hard to figure out. I recently purchased and downloaded this super easy to use software from the Creative Memories website. It's called Storybook Creator Plus and is awesome for easy digital scrap-booking These are the digital scrapbooking pages I made. They were quick and easy to do and no mess to clean up! Works for me... Plus it does a lot of the same things as Photoshop.

4 comments:

  1. The pages look WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. You do make it look so easy. Digi Scrapping is still on my to learn and do list....along with a thousand or so other things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow!!! I LOVE those!! What sweeeeet photos!! I really do enjoy digiscrapping, I just haven't done it in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...