1/1/08

Random things about me...Yes I Got tagged!

I was tagged by Lee. So here it goes:

7 random facts about me:

1) I love coffee and drink way too much of it daily. I am a coffee snob and my list of people who make good tasting coffee is small (my dad, Pastor Bob, The Wyants and Aunt Peggy)
I am actually drinking my coffee and am in my PJ's right now (-;

2) I middle name is Lucia and my mom was born in South America. So I am half Latina. Sorry mom...I don't speak much Spanish. Speaking Spanish is a life goal of mine.

3) If I could be married to any superhero...I would pick Batman (he's rich, handsome and a hero).

4) I watch way too much television. My DVR is a close friend. Heroes and 24 are high on my list of favorites.

5) I have been in youth ministry for over 10 years (-; I get to do a lot of cool things with my job and stay in the loop on all the latest trends.

6) Han Solo and Barbie were on top of my wedding cake. I got married at the tender young age of 21 to my college sweetheart (celebrating 10 years in May 08)

7) I hate 80's Music. Pretty much can't stand it. I do love the David Crowder Band, Sugarland, Goo Dolls, Five For Fighting, and John Mayer.

So now I have to tag 7 people (this might be hard if someone tagged you already!)
Michelle
Heather
My Brother in Law
My Brother in Law's friend that I met once or twice
Howie's Blog
I can't think of anyone else!

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2008! It was nice to learn a little more about you. :0) Han Solo and Barbie, huh? Didn't think about them hooking up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag!!! I had fun learning more about you.....Han Solo and Barbie on your wedding cake!!! THAT is definitely unique!!! ;) UhOH....I LOVE 80's music!! That's okay........I forgive you for hating it if you forgive me for loving it!!!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay.........because you asked.......a small tattoo of a rose branch with 2 blue roses and a small butterfly is on the left side of my chest (easily seen in summer tops) and the one I just got in October.....a Memory Fairy on my leg above my right ankle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...