1/13/08

Sunday

We made it home yesterday from the hospital at 4pm. Tim has a "Picc" line in his arm so he can finish up his I V antibiotics at home. We have a home health nurse who comes in to check on him and do his vitals and such. Today she is going to show me how to change his I V (it goes in a little fanny pack so he can move around) and dispenses the antibiotic on its own all day and night. Thankfully I got to sleep in my own bed last night. Tim slept in the living room on our big blue chair/ottoman since it was the most comfortable way to sleep. My mom has the kids until later today which was a huge blessing! I had no energy to get up this morning and was thankful I could sleep in. Our youth group was sweet and put up posters on our front window. That was fun.
The nurse is coming soon so I better run.

5 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you are both home safe. Now you still need to get as much rest as you can when you can!

    Good luck through the recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina........so wonderful to hear that progress is such that he can finish healing at home! Take care of yourself too and we'll all keep the hugs and prayers coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IV Dude1/14/2008

    Gina makes a great Nurse

    ReplyDelete
  4. IV Dude1/14/2008

    Gina makes a great Nurse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you are so grateful to be home. I hope Tim continues to recover. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...