2/9/08

Price of water?

The joys of travel. A $3.22 bottle of water! I can get a latte for
that price! Wonder how much a latte is? So the airport won't let you
bring water past security so then you are stuck paying $3 for it after
the security checkpoint. Hmmm who came up with that idea?
Someone is making money. And going through security with small
kids....I was sweating by the end of it. A great workout. We are
obviously at the airport getting ready to party with mickey. Hope
jenna does ok she seems certain that going on the plane is out of the
question. She is not a happy camper. Ttyl

1 comments:

  1. Awww.......I'm so glad I rarely ever have to fly!! I guess I'm with Jenna on that one!!! LOL I hope your travel goes smoothly after this and you have FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...