3/18/08

Disney World!!!


Today was a busy day and I really need to get to bed. Instead I am looking at the pictures of our DW trip and I soooo want to go back. It was truly magical and so much fun! Our family had a great time together. We enjoyed a wonderful week with our friends too! One discovery I made is that making group plans in the morning...in a new time zone without Starbucks can be challenging for all. It took us till noon to get into the groove of things. The kids did great but traveling with little ones can be craziness, but overall everything went way better than anticipated.

My 3 year old (jenna) can't stop talking about Princess Castles now and obsessing about all things princess related. It was a fantastic vacation. I put a link on the right to our photos (see my link section). I've enjoyed chatting on the Disney World thread on Splitcoast Stampers (another link you can see on the right) and having a great time talking to other peeps about Disneyworld and the trips they are planning. And this is me with Disney ears on. I rarely post pictures of myself...so here is I for all to see. (-; I only wish to go back and spend as much time there as possible. I'll settle for Disneyland in May with my hubby for our 10 year anniversary. (-;

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina!!! It's great to put a face to a name!! Aren't you adorable in those ears!!! I'm glad you had fun....it is hard to come back to reality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Disney is magic. So glad your family had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...