3/27/08

Easter follow up

I forgot to post about my Easter menu. It was yummmmmy! We had my
favorite oven roasted potatoes seasoned with taco soup seasoning of
course! (the recipe is on this blog) I baked a spiral sliced ham
sprinkled with spiced dip mix from Homemade Gourmet (this is a real
crowd pleaser!)and for sides we enjoyed frozen sweet corn, Hawaian
Sweet rolls, and Cranberry Pasta Salad (another favorite of mine from
Homemade Gourmet).
It was fun having family over my house to cook for. I will post more
Picts later.  Cruise over to my BIL blog for some awesome picts here

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a YUMMY Easter dinner. I made a not-so traditional Turkey for Easter. Hey, you say we are neighbors. You in Esco also? We should meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...