3/3/08

Making my Menu Monday

I went to the store today and stocked up on groceries and then came
home to get started on my menu for the week. Using my Homemade Gourmet
favorites I put together Cilantro Citrus chicken and Homestyle
spaghetti sauce (I even cooked the noodles too). I also cooked up 3
pounds of lean chicken breast and chopped it up and placed in (2) separate quart
size freezer bags. These are what I call meal starter kits. All I have
to do is add them to stir fry or turn into a casserole or yummy
tacos. Tim and I went to Super Suppers and I am excited to have 5
meals from there in my freezer too. We have a freezer full of meal
options...do you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...