3/29/08

My grocery list

Well I may be on a new diet but my family still needs to eat. I picked
14+ of my family's favorite Homemade Gourmet recipes and I am off to
Costco with my recipe cards to get "meat" in bulk. The neat thing is
that (unlike super suppers) I can choose Organic, lowfat, or low salt
ingredients.
These meals are super easy to prepare and to 'customize' plus
affordable. I went to Super Suppers and had fun last month but 1)
spent much more $ for less food 2) my kids only enjoyed 2 of the 6
meals I made. At least for my family Homemade Gourmet works much
better for us.

On the menu:

  • Asian Pork Tenderloin (slowcooker)
  • Homestyle Spaghetti Sauce (stovetop)
  • Chicken Tortilla Soup (stovetop)
  • Italian Mozzarella Meatloaf (oven)
  • Pork Chops Italiano (oven)
  • Garlic Lemon Chicken (slowcooker or BBQ)
  • Dream Spaghetti (oven) KID FAVE!
  • Baked Italian Chicken Nuggets (oven) EVERYONE FAVE!
  • Oven Roasted Potatoes (oven)
  • Grilled Cilantro Citrus Chicken (bbq)
  • Oven Crispy Kansas City Chicken (oven)
  • Taco Soup (stovetop or microwave) MY FAVE
  • Slow Cooker BBQ chicken (slowcooker)
  • Shepherds Pie (oven) TIM's FAVE
  • Burgandy Beef Tips (slowcooker)
  • Italian Round Steak (slowcooker)

2 comments:

  1. We were at Cost Co at the same time, we just got home and had our yummy $10 pizza!!!

    Ok love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beauty of payday! Costco!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...