3/3/08

One Point Sweet Bread Muffins


One of my pals has a birthday today so I am making her some Mini Sweet Bread Muffins and trying to lighten them up by using healthier ingredients. They make 24 small muffins and are only 1 point each (for those doing Weight Watchers like me!)

Here is the recipe:
  • 1/2 cup fat-free egg substitute
  • 2 large bananas (mashed)
  • 1 container Tree Top Cinnamon apple sauce
  • 1 package of Homemade Gourmet Sweet Bread Mix
Mix well and put in mini muffin baking pans (I filled each mini muffin cup plenty full to the top) and bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until done.
I will let you know how they taste! I put a sprinkle of sugar and cinnamon on the top that adds 0 points (I barely used any).

2 comments:

  1. personally, i usually pass on the sweetbreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound yummy!! I definitely am making an effort to cook and bake healthier too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...