4/3/08

Princess day

Jenna and I were playing princess today and she was totally excited to see that I had my own princess dress...yup I busted out the wedding dress and it fits!!!! whoo hoo. She wouldn't let me take it off so we blasted the soundtrack to Enchanted, put on clear lipgloss, put on our dancing shoes and danced around the living room. It was fun! Josh my 6 year old came home from school and was very amused. I didn't take a picture of myself to blog...SORRY! I kept praying that no one would come to the door and discover me in my wedding dress. It was embarrassing but fun too.


and I had to add:

After our play time I left my wedding dress out (all zipped up in the garment bag) in my room. This morning she comes in while I am sleeping and unzips it, gets out the dress and says "get up mommy and put on the princess dress." Too cute!

4 comments:

  1. Don't ever be embarrassed of those precious precious memories!! They grow up so fast and you can't ever get any more like those special times!! Just enjoy the moments!! And I'm JEALOUS!! My wedding dress wouldn't fit one of my legs!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! This is the reason I want a little girl! How fun!! I wonder if I can fit into my wedding dress...hm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a treasured time! She is an absolute doll-baby!! Sigh...I might get IN my dress, but it surely wouldn't zip. Next time, she must take a picture of mommy!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie, and I bet you were pretty too! Next time you put on the dress we want pictures!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...