4/11/08

So today I feel like whining.

I have to miss my MOPS meeting today )-: because any time "margin" that I had in my day is now GONE. Arrrg. I love MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and am sad to miss it. If any of you have little ones still at home, I highly recommend MOPS. You get childcare, a hot breakfast, Mentor Moms at each table to help hold babies (if you want) so you can eat or just get up to get a cup of coffee. The speakers that come and share are awesome. I always feel like a better mom after each MOPS meeting. I will pop into MOPS for a few minutes today because I have some things I have to help with there, but I will have to duck out ASAP and get started on my crazy day.

Today is one of those days that I have 100 things to do and not enough time to do them. So better get going.

4 comments:

  1. I hope your day went better than you anticipated it would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck- hope you got everything done and can slow down a little for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs Gina!!! I never heard of MOPS when mine were little, but I know that it's a wonderful resource! Hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...(((hugs))) to you! 2 of my 3 babies are bigger now, but I frequently wish I had an hour or so to myself. That's the tough part of being a SAHM...it's a 24/7 job. I hope you got caught up with your day and can RELAX this weekend a bit! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...