4/17/08

Thursday Night

Wow is tomorrow already Friday? Friday for me usually means more work is coming. I've worked 3 Friday nights in a row and miss having a Friday off from time to time. Not much new going on here. On the dinner front...we had Pork Chops Italiano last night. Homemade Gourmet Italian Mozzarella Meatloaf Mix makes an awesome coating for pork chops. I topped it with spaghetti sauce and shredded parmesan cheese. That made a terrific C.O.S.T. cooking meal (Cook once and serve twice) because I had extra spaghetti sauce for Spaghetti tonight. For a super economical Spaghetti sauce I use this recipe:
Homestyle Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
1 (6 oz) can tomato paste .
5 tbsps homemade gourmet homestyle spaghetti sauce mix .
1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce .
2 c water Directions
Step #1 In a pot, mix all ingredients, bring to a boil.
Step #2 Reduce heat & let simmer for 20 to 30 mins.
Step #3 If desired, a 1 lb cooked ground meat (hamburger, ground turkey or italian sausage- or a combination), & heat through- about 5 mins.
Enjoy

and I forgot to post my "weigh in Wednesday" update. I lost another pound when I weighed in at the center. I am sure my scale said I lost more! It must have been my jeans. That makes total loss so far of 6 pounds in 3 weeks. Not too bad!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Gina!! The weight loss is FABulous!! You really are doing well!!! Remember if it is too quick, it won't stay off!!! I hear that walking on the beach is great exercise! Prolly so is the snow, but then I'd be all cold and have to warm up with a Starbucks!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for another lb! You're right on track!! :-)

    Your dinners sound so YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...