4/9/08

Weigh in Wednesday

Well I actually weigh in on Tuesday. I lost 2 pounds since my last weigh in last week., (-;
that makes a total of almost 5 pounds gone in 2 weeks. I have to stop weighing myself every day! It makes me too crazy if it goes down every day a pound and then back up and then down...instead I am going to focus on the once a week weigh in and enjoy it coming off 2 pounds at a time every week (if I stick to it!). We had Chipotle and cake at Youth Group last night and I REALLY wanted to eat it but I was good and had my own "diet" burrito and "diet" dessert. That was hard. I LOVE cake!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!!!! Are you still doing WW? I miss doing that with you!! Anyway... great job and keep it up!! Your not missing much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Keep up the great will power. Working with teens can't make that part easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Gina!!! I am SO proud of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 Goooooooo!!! That's so awesome!!! Just pretend it was Chipotle Cake and then you wouldn't want any!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo - 2lbs is AWESOME!! I have a horrible habit of weighing each day, that's a hard one to break. Keep up the great work - it's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...