5/18/08

Sunday



So it's been super busy around here. A non-stop whirlwind of a weekend. Birthday parties, cancelled family plans, youth group events, and EXTREME heat here in San Diego. I did manage to STAMP today and I am happy about that. I made a birthday card with designer series paper and my new Wild About You set. I think that's the name!! The only thing I can't figure out is what to do with the green tab punch. It needs a touch of something but I can't figure it out. Hmmm.




So anyways...Monday I hosted an Arbonne skin care class/party and I just LOVE their products. I tried the NutriMinC® RE9 Set Special by Arbonne for a week and it was truly amazing. My skin looked healthier and my "smile" lines and dark circles under my eyes improved A LOT! Want this stuff ? Let me know and I can get you hooked up or at least some samples to try. I scored it for a deal with my hostess benefits. Whooo hooo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...