5/7/08

Weigh in Wednesday

I made an awesome card today for our worship band leader who got a new gig. I am bummed I didn't take a picture of it. It was awesome. My pastor liked it so much he asked me to make a card for for his wife for Mother's Day. (-; My first card client. Today I made cards with some girls from youth group and it was so much fun. We sat and crafted and talked about life, faith, love, etc...
Modern day quilting, huh?
Well off to bed! I have my Jenny Craig weigh in tomorrow. I resisted Costco samples and hot dogs tonight. Yeah me. Down to 132 and getting slim for summer.
Whooohooo.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first card customer. And double congratulations on the vanishing you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your customer AND your weight!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Waaaay to go!!! With both the WW and the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...