6/24/08

I got tagged!

Yes...I have been TAGGED by Christi who you can visit here
She is a pretty amazing stamper.

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Here it goes:

Ten years ago: Ten years ago I was 21 and a new bride. We got married 10 years and 1 month ago and enjoying ALL the benefits of being married without kids.

Five things in today’s 'to do list:
Update youth blog
Email youth weekly event reminder
Update youth myspace
Plan youth group lesson
Go to and run youth group with my children along...was actually REALLY fun once we managed to get everyone there.

Snacks I enjoy: Everything that is the problem. Right now I am really enjoying red seedless grapes.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Purchase this house that I just love but have it built in a nice neighborhood with lots of parking and an ocean view (-;


Places I have lived
: San Diego...for most of my life with a short 3 years in Yuma Arizona when I was a pretty little. Around 1st grade-3rd grade.


Here are the people that I am tagging: Hmmmm. I don't know yet.

2 comments:

  1. How fun to get to you know you a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along! I love learning about people! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...