6/11/08

Works For Me Wednesday




I was reading this awesome blog called the Grocery Cart Challenge

which is full of GREAT ideas for cutting DOWN your grocery bill.

I found this recipe for Do-it-Yourself Microwave Popcorn and had to give it a try.

I had Josh scoop out all the ingredients and put it into the brown bag. We used REAL staples to seal the bag and everything turned out just fine!

Here is the recipe and for more detailed instructions read HERE

A brown paper lunch sack
¼ cup popcorn kernels
1 teaspoon of olive oil
Salt or dry seasonings of your choice

add ingredients to brown paper bag, shake, squeeze out air, staple and microwave for about 2 minutes (adjust time as necessary).

Don't want a greasy paper bag? Here is a great microwave popper that I've used before and just loved!


2 comments:

  1. OMG I love you!! What a great BLOG!! I love this I am going to dig further into this tomorrow. See you friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a popper to pop popcorn but if I didn't I would totally do this! I am going to save this for future reference. You are awesome Gina!! Did you get my email?? I am ready to order!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...