6/19/08

Works For Me Wednesday

Works for Me Wednesday Tip:
Ok it's after midnight and technically Thursday...but close enough!

Need a way to entertain the kids during long car rides? Try Expo Markers to draw on the windows in the car. My husband is a teacher and we have these things floating around everywhere. Some of them actually work too and we keep a few of the working ones in the car. I let my kids draw on the car windows and it wipes right off. We also keep these in the bathroom to leave loving notes or reminders on our bathroom mirror.

3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was putting a student in carlines one day I noticed they did math facts on the windows. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...