7/24/08

Live from David Crowder concert

Of course...they have 4 macs on the stage for music and no PC'S. True creative genius requires a mac for full uninhibited expression. Creative people are mac people of course!

I am a die hard David Crowder Band Fan and
JUST LOVE their music. It's a Christian rock worship band.
They are from Texas and lead worship at University Baptist Church.
I heard them for the first time at a Christian conference called DC/LA
years ago and have been following their music ever since.
What was funny was that I spent a lot of money for 6th row tickets (the day tickets came out)
and didn't even pay attention to the fact that it was a MercyMe concert (with Crowder opening for the them). There are a few MercyMe songs I like, but their style is a bit too mellow for me and the crew I was with last night. So after Crowder played (for an hour) we got up and gave our 6th row tickets away to 4 MercyMe fans sitting in the back of the area.

We had an amazing time! I can't wait to see them at the National Youth Workers Convention in
the fall. How I love the National Youth Workers Convention!!!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH NOOOO GINNAAA!!!! You poor thing, you have been talking about that concert FOREVER!!! I am sorry but it looks like you had a great time anyway!!!

    Loved hanging with you yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...