8/10/08

I should so be in bed!!!


We have church tomorrow and I really should be in bed! But instead it seems that bunches of birthdays have managed to sneak upon me and I am trying to finish cards and little gifts! Here is a bookmark I made for a friend who has a birthday tomorrow. She will get this late because I need to mail it on Monday. So I could have just finished it tomorrow but we have a teen birthday party to go to (thus the earlier post of a card for a 16 bday)
This is a bookmark made with the Unity Stamp Company July kit of the month.
I just love the tree and the owl. So darn cute! My grandpa's birthday is this week I am pretty sure(I hope I haven't missed it yet) and Tim's grandma has an August birthday that I hope I haven't missed! I have cards to make...and it's soooo much fun but takes me awhile to get going.

3 comments:

  1. Your on a roll chick!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bookmark is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool!! The colors are so wonderful for that lil owl!! I hear ya about the late night crafting!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...