9/23/08

Cards made using Creative Memories Supplies




I've been trying to use up my stash of supplies before new stuff arrives. So here are some cards I made using Creative Memories paper, stickers, and vellum accents. The two Christmas Cards were made using the (retired) Christmas themed paper album kit. The "Relax" card was made from the (retired) Everyday Power Palette Collection. The Everyday palette is my least favorite color scheme from CM so I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could make a cute card out of it. My new Tag punch from Creative Memories was fun to use on the Warmest Wishes Christmas card (bottom)

4 comments:

  1. All three of your cards are beautiful!! It is so nice to see that you're stamping. I hope you're doing ok. I've been thinking about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards look terrific! Great use of "other" materials. I'll have to check through my CM stash and see what would be card-usable! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful and I totally covet your dining table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know I'm not alone....

    I am about to start working on my cards... ran to the store to bought what I didn't have... told my hubby... imagine those tomatoes costing $10... LOL

    great pictures and creativity

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...