9/4/08

My latest card

I made this fun card for a co-workers birthday. It was cased off a
layout from a card I received from a good friend.I used stamps from
Unity Stamp Company (Cupcakes A La Yummy and August Kit of the month)and from Stampin UP.

House Update: And also we qualified for our
house (my Cityscape dream house) but need 10k $$ for a down payment.
We make too much money for a First Time homebuyer program but too
little to have a ton saved. But I am excited that we qualify for
something! (-; We do enjoy our current living situation so close to my work.
It is super convenient.

1 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet!! And how awesome about qualifying. We want to move this next year and hopefully we will qualify.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...