9/19/08

My latest scrapbook page with Creative Memories Storybook Creator

This is a digital scrapbooking layout I made using Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories. The paper and elements are from the Mod Digital Power Palette and doodles from the digital embellishment doodles kit (from CM). The sentiment is from the Gazebo digital kit (from CM). The pictures are from our trip this summer up to Northern California for a family reunion. The kids enjoyed some treats from the Soda Fountain and we all sat for a brief moment to listen to a piano concert while we enjoyed our dessert.

1 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love your scrappy work! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Yep, I love David Crowder and CM. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...