9/12/08

This week

This is an update on the week for us: 

Jenna started preschool on Tuesday (9/9) morning and was giddy and smiling ear to ear to do so. She has been seeing her big brother go off to school each morning and now wants a turn.  Every time I told her today you get to go to preschool she replied "Yipee."  She goes 2 days a week for half a day and LOVES it! 

Tuesday...was my was also my 11 week OBGYN appointment. After the weekend I had... I was sure there was no longer a pregnancy in my body  and there isn't. I will say that physically I feel so much better. Just a little bummed. I keep dreaming of babies and being pregnant. So we will see....lots to think about! I will spare you the details but I was surrounded by girlfriends and waited on hand and foot all last week and weekend. So I feel very loved and resting in that. Nothing like getting meals, free babysitting and extra TLC.  I love my friends and church family! They rock.  Tuesday is also  youth group night.  My husband brought me flowers and we enjoyed a yummy dinner and b-day cake at a youth group home. 

I also got to celebrate my 32nd bday on Sunday (the 7th).  We picked up the kids from my mom and dad (they helped watch the kids while I went on my scrapbooking getaway) and celebrated at my favorite restaurant (Old Spaghetti Factory) with some good friends from church.  

5 comments:

  1. Your little sweetie is adorable!!! I'm sorry again about the baby but who knows what the future brings for you and your family. :) {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.......look at that little cutie pie!! And I'm so glad you're physically feeling better, but please just let yourself heal emotionally and in every other way too!! Sending you lots of hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable first day of school picture!

    Take care of yourself and heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for the loss of your baby/babies.I just caught up with some comments on my blog (in my hotmail emails).

    No matter what gestation - you do start planning and building hopes and dreams for a new baby.When are shattered it can be devastating.

    Take time to grieve and remember a little life not a little loss.

    I never got to hold you close,
    and rock you into sleep.
    Instead I hold you in my heart
    until next time we meet.


    I am glad you are surrounded by loving kindness and TLC of family and friends. It matters.
    Ps your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina,

    I'm so very sorry for your loss. I jus went through a natural miscarriage on Friday. Oh, it is so hard to face some days...but I just keep my faith that God is carrying me...and it helps me get through the day. I wrote a huge post on my blog about things I learning and feeling. Hugs,
    Ashley
    www.ashleyscreativecorner.ocm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...