10/4/08

Twilight Inspired Cookbook


I was talking with the girls in my youth group about the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer and had the idea of perhaps starting a Twilight inspired cooking class. If you read the books, you will notice that she does a lot of cooking...and that food is often mentioned. That conversation evolved into a Twilight Themed Cook Book Class...where we will make a cookbook based on the series. Here is a sample of the first recipe card I made for the class. I used Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories to create the 4x6 recipe card. They have an awesome digital kit called Recipe Book. Now I wish the publishers of the Twilight series would hire me to help in the creation of such a book. Wouldn't that be fun? I am sure it would be a HUGE hit. Seeing that I have no idea how to get such an idea proposed to the right people...it remains a "hmmm ...What if...." in the back of my mind. If you live in the area and want to join the fun of creating a Twilight inspired cookbook let me know! It's happening October 19th at 3pm. If you live out of the area, you can order a class kit by mail and not miss out on the fun!

1 comments:

  1. THat looks GREAT! And, you have a wonderful idea about the cookbook- you should write to the authro through the publisher!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...