11/6/08

A friend loves at ALL times card

Here is a card made with an awesome scripture sentiment from Unity
Stamp Company. The pic is from my phone taken at night.... so sorry
for the bad quality! In youth ministry I see too much "conditional"
friendship or friends that are unloving towards each other and this
truth from scripture is my prayer for those strained friendships. A
friend loves at ALL times. Not just when it's convient, easy, popular
or cool... But at ALL times. So when we are unloving or unforgiving we
have to look in our hearts and see if we are really being a friend. We
tend to be critical spectators of people instead of passionate
particpators in faith and life.
My prayer is to be the kind of friend that can love like this and to
help teens grow in heathy friendships.

1 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...