4/28/09

Menu Plan Monday

After my awesome grocery trip I came home and assembled 10 meals (plus one for tonight so that's 11 meals!) to put into my freezer.
I am well stocked with meals that just need to be thrown in the slow cooker, grilled or microwaved (in steamer bags). I got all the meat for these meals and a ton of groceries for 48% off!

Monday: BBQ beef sandwiches and corn on the cob
Tuesday: Corned Beef and Cabbage
Wednesday: Homemade Gourmet Season and Steam Broccoli Beef and Egg Rolls
Thursday: Homemade Gourmet Homestyle Spaghetti Sauce, Angel Hair Pasta, with Garlic Bread
Friday: Homemade Gourmet Garlic Lemon Pork (season and steam) with Mashed Potatoes
Saturday: Youth Group Event (In and Out)
Sunday: Honey Chipotle BBQ drumsticks (grill)

Want to know how I do my meal assembly? First I get all my meat (on sale) and come home and put it all into freezer bags (see picture) like the ones below. Then I grab my Homemade Gourmet pantry staples (my FAVE seasonings for quick and easy meals) and Season and Steam Bags (Glad steamer bags for microwave) and assemble all my meals for the week.


This week I saved 48% on my grocery bill using my list from the Grocery Game. I saved $74.97 with my Vons card and coupons. I got $158 worth of groceries for ony $83.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...