11/3/09

COST cooking...cook once serve twice

This morning I was thrilled to be able to head to my freezer and grab a meal to dump in my slow cooker. I had some yummy Grandmothers Sunday Roast (pork) all seasoned and prepped in a Ziploc bag. My slow cooker was hard at work all day. When I walked through the door at 5:30pm dinner smelled so yummy. I heated up some green beans and cooked up some instant mashed potatoes. Prep time? 5 minutes tops. Dinner was so delicious I told my husband "this is Christmas worthy."

Since I love to C.O.S.T. cook (cook once serve twice) I shredded the roast and made some pulled pork sandwiches to take to church tomorrow night. We will eat them for dinner before youth group.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...