2/1/10

Saving Big with the Grocery Game and Vons!

Here is all the FREEBIES I scored this week from my Monday grocery store run! With coupons, club card and e-coupons loaded to my club card I saved 51% this week! That's OVER $200 of groceries for just $100. Even the cashier at Vons was amazed.

These are the items I got FREE (Vons has great deals this week!)

FREE 1lb chub of Ground beef
FREE spaghetti noodles
FREE salad
FREE Kraft salad dressing
and FREE stayfree pads (I had a buy one get one free coupon

Below is a video of all my goodies. It's not that interesting but it will give you a good idea of what kind of things are on the Grocery Game List (to see if it's the kind of stuff you buy).

I love the grocery game! If you sign up I would love referral credit (familymeals@mac.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...