3/22/10

Menu Plan Monday

It's Menu Plan Monday!                                           I am happy to announce a freezer full of ready to cook meals.  I found some great deals on meat at my local grocers. As much as I want to feed my family more "Free Range, Grass Fed, Organic meats, I still have a budget to balance.  I will integrate more healthy options as much as possible but purchase what I can afford as well.



Here are the meals I put into my freezer for the week.

Chipotle Pork Chops
Lemon Poppyseed Chicken
Rosemary Citrus Chicken
Grandma's Sunday Roast Pork Shoulder
Kansas City Pork Sandwiches
Garlic Lemon Chicken
Season and Steam Broccoli Beef 
Season and Steam Beef Fajitas

The season and steam bags are great! They save a ton of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...