8/24/10

Mockingjay Today

Today is the day I've been waiting for! Yay. Mockingjay came out today, the third in a series by Suzanne Collins. Every friend I've recommended the book series to has THANKED ME afterwords for steering me in the The Hunger Games direction. The books are as great (some say better) as Twilight and just as addicting! Enjoy these books NOW before a movie comes out and ruins it for everyone.

So Amazon didn't deliver my pre-ordered Mockingjay book today (I was hoping it would be on my front door today!) so I am off to download it to my Kindle app on my ipod and read the rest of the night away.
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" Display, White, 3G Works Globally - Latest Generation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...