10/18/10

What's For Dinner Mom? Meal Plan Mondays

This Week's Menu:
How I made my menu this week: 1). FIRST I looked in my cupboards to see what easy to prepare  Homemade Gourmet Mixes I have...and then 2). Secondly: I went HERE to make a menu and grocery list for the week. Drum roll please....it was all done in under five minutes. So now I am  3). Last step... off to the grocery store on this lovely Monday afternoon.

Yup...Homemade Gourmet still works for me! I am too busy to cook from scratch and I don't want to keep spending money eating out. Our schedules are so busy, that I MUST think ahead or it's another meal out.
Menu Plan for October 18-24

Shopping List:
Ingredient(s)
2 tablespoons
Homemade Gourmet Taco Soup Seasoning
1 pound
ground beef
2 tablespoons
Homemade Gourmet® Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix
4 cups
milk
1 cup
low sodium shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup
shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
2-1/2 cups
Taco Soup Seasoned Ground Beef (see recipe)
12 
6 inch flour tortillas
1-1/2 pounds
boneless, skinless chicken breasts*
Homemade Gourmet Season 'n' Steam Orange Ginger Chicken Mix
6-1/2 cup
water

prepared rice, optional
5 tablespoons
Homemade Gourmet Homestyle Spaghetti Sauce Mix
2 10.75 ounce can
no-salt tomato puree

Parmesan cheese, grated, optional
7 tablespoons
Homemade Gourmet Chipotle Steakhouse Rub Mix
1/2 cup
vegetable or canola oil ( for marinade)
3 pounds
boneless, skinless breast, pork or steak of choice
2 to 3 pounds
pork tenderloin
Homemade Gourmet Rosemary Citrus Seasoning Mix,
1 cup
orange juice
Homemade Gourmet Baked Potato Soup Mix
1 cup
milk (or substitute half-and-half for even creamier, richer soup)
1 medium
potato, cooked and diced (optional for chunkier soup)

Courtesy of Homemade Gourmet®

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...