11/30/10

How to Menu Plan During the Busy Holidays

Here is how I Menu Plan during the BUSY holiday season...I don't! Ha! Instead I open the front door and my UPS guy is there with this...(My Homemade Gourmet Preferred auto shipment). I am so in love with HGP that I made a video about it HERE.

My HG Preferred Meal Plan in a Box
  And it comes with a handy dandy menu plan and grocery list. Yup! This youth worker is not ordering Pizza Hut so much anymore. Even though I will admit we love Pizza Hut at least ONCE or twice a month for fun.  My busy life does not give me time to cook from scratch or to dazzle people with my mad cooking skills. I am an average cook with little motivation to slave away in the kitchen.  Homemade Gourmet gives me a hand in the kitchen and an easy way to feed my family quickly.  We eat much healthier and save a lot of $$ from eating out less.   


So on deck for this week's Menu is:


  • Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Penne w/ French Bread and Parmesan Dipper and tossed salad
  • Panko Parmesan Casserole w/ Spinach
  • Simply Simmer Stroganoff over noodles 
  • Rosemary Citrus Fish fillets
  • Garden Quiche with Chipotle Cheddar Crust (Vegetarian friendly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...