11/22/10

What's for dinner Mom? Menu Plan Mondays


Here is a video I made on my phone (wasn't able to edit since it's not a cool iphone!)
The basic idea is...I am a busy mom and all I had to do to menu plan this busy week=look in my freezer.
Thanks to my love for easy Homemade Gourmet mixes, all my meals are prepped and ready to cook. We save money by not eating out, and eat much healthier too! Yay.

Dinners on deck for the week:

Chicken and Tater Tots
Broccoli Beef
Thanksgiving dinner (at the inlaws)
Chinese Pepper Steak
Beef Fajitas
Chicken Cacciatiore
Garlic Lemon Pork Roast



1 comments:

  1. Fajitas sound fun!

    Great menu plan you have here. Stop by and check mine out over at Free 2 Be Frugal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...