12/3/10

December Daily Layouts Using Storybook Creator Plus

December Daily 12/1/2010 
December Daily 12/2/2010


December Daily 12/3/2010

Here is my first attempt to document December with a daily scrapbooking challenge. I don't have time to scrapbook traditionally, so I digital scrapbook these days. Here are my first few layouts using Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus. I used the Very Merry Digital kit as well as the winter solstice overlays. It was quick and easy. The first layout shows our attempt to budget Christmas spending, the second layout is the kids Christmas wish list and my order to Amazon.com...the third is Jenna's Christmas countdown chain.
Remember the days of making those fun paper chains counting down to Christmas? She came home from kindergarten with that today. So I snaped a quick picture and emailed it to myself to import into my Storybook Creator Software. Three Christmas layouts done! 22 to go! I am beginning to think I should sale my stamps! All I do is digital these days. I got all my digital scrapbooking goodies HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...