12/29/10

Works for Me Wednesday




Here is my Works for Me Wednesday post for today. It's been a long time since I posted a WFMW
but with a few vacation days off of work, I am able to catch up on fun things like grocery shopping, playing Nintendo Wii with my kids and blogging. My tip for staying organized is to get one of these bad boys (watching too much Veronica Mars I think!) to organize your stuff.  If I have something I need to hang on to (such as a catalog I want to browse or a Starbucks card I don't want to lose) it goes into my plastic file folder. It holds a lot and I love that it's clear, making it super easy to spot my stuff. I have one for my husband as well. The other two as you can see are for
1) To Do's (like smog the car-bummer!). 
2) Emergency info (our medical and dental cards, vet info, etc...). 

The front slots hold stamps, a mail opener, recent bills that need to go into my bill file as well as a few movie tickets and Disney passes that our family frequently needs to access. 
I store this in a kitchen cupboard so it stays out of sight most of the time.
How do you stay organized? Here is a link if you want one of these. I got mine at Target.

1 comments:

  1. Okay, that sure beats going through the many piles around my house trying to find things...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...