9/17/12

Youth Workers Hate Pizza

Look Here to See How Much This Youth Worker Mama Saved! 
It's Menu Plan Monday, because you guessed it...youth workers hate pizza! But first, guess who saved 40% at the grocery store? Me! Saturday night after our Live@5 church service the family and I headed to Subway for a quick dinner and then to Albertson's for some family Extreme Couponing fun. I get a savings list here from Grocery Game  so I only cut the coupons out I need for the week. I saved 40% AND earned a $5 off certificate to use on my next shopping trip. I am a Von's girl, but since Albertson's is so close to church, and due to Vons no longer doubling my coupons, I gave Albertson's a try and I saved a ton!  So what's on my menu this week?

1 Minute Stir Fry = Leftover Chicken + Teriyaki Sauce + Stir Fry Veggies 

   
What's On Deck for Meals In Our House This Week...
  • Teriyaki Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry 
  • Rosemary Citrus Chicken (whole chicken) in Slow Cooker with Potatoes, veggies and brown rice. 
  • Spaghetti made with/ Ground Turkey + Spaghetti Sauce in a jar 
  • Turkey Burgers with Pineapple Rings on Whole Grain Buns and Teriyaki Sauce 
  • Tacos made with ground turkey and taco seasoning 
  • Apple chicken sausage with pepper strips over brown rice 
  • Shepherds Pie 
  • YOYO (you are on your own) Saturday when I am at Magic Mountain with the youth group. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...