11/16/12

An inexpensive way to THANK your youth volunteers

An Inexpensive Way to Say Thanks to Youth Ministry Volunteers 

     I was looking for a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to give our middle school small group leaders something "Thanksgiving" themed this week with their attendance roster. I came across these super cute digital Thanksgiving freebies from Smitten Blog Designs . With the help of one of my student leaders who arrived early for youth group, we put these together in less than 10 minutes. She helped me tape these cute little owls and thank you's onto Sour Punch Straws as we blasted Taylor Swift's new Red album in the youth resource room at church. If I had more time I could have scalloped punched them to up the cute factor. Speaking of cute factor and Smitten Blog Designs....you will be seeing more of their work soon! Hint. Hint. Hint. 

Digital Freebie + Sour Punch Straws+ Double Sided Tape



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...