11/27/12

If Jesus had a Facebook (Freebie)



A quick little freebie today that you can use for teaching. I am doing a lesson today at my middle school Campus Life club on friendship.  The series we've been doing is called "Living A Balanced Life" and this week we are talking about the social aspect of their life. After looking all over the internet for a Facebook template the students could use to diagram out the Bible lesson, I found one. You can get it  HERE. The scripture I am teaching on is Matthew 4:18-22 where Jesus calls Simon, Andrew, James and John to follow him and how these men became Jesus's friends. As we read the scripture passage at club, I am going to bring colored pencils so the kids can use the info from the passage to make Jesus a Facebook page.


Here is a copy of mine:

You can download my version of "If Jesus Had A Facebook Page"  HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...