11/10/12

Zombies ate my sermon notes

Zombie Day at an after school club 
     Do you wander around the internet for youth group ideas like I do? Of course you do! As you use the internet to assist in putting together lesson plans and ideas for upcoming youth talks or after school campus clubs, Evernote Web Clipper is a great tool!  It's an easy way (better than Pinterest) to organize all your online resources. Here are 4 steps to successfully using Evernote Web Clipper as an AWESOME tool for organizing your sermon notes and lesson ideas. We recently had a Zombie themed day at an after school club I lead. Thanks to my friend Google search, I found a lot of cool ideas for games and lesson themes. By using Evernote web clipper (and/or Evernote Clearly), I was able to clip everything I found online and send it to the corresponding Evernote notebook.  To see all the screenshots, you can click on them for a larger view.

Here is an example:

1) Google zombie bible lessons.
Find lesson idea

Here is what the website looks like without Evernote Clearly 

2) After you have installed the Evernote Clearly extension on your Google Chrome browser (my fave!)
you can go to the upper right hand corner and click on the Evernote Clearly icon for a more simple blog reading experience (no ads!) or just use the Evernote Web Clipper Extension on any page you visit.


3) I liked this idea from Creative Kids Pastor, so I web clipped it by clicking the Evernote Web Clipper extension icon. With this handy extension on your web browser, you can easily save the article to an Evernote Notebook, add tags, add comments, etc. It's so EASY! If you are someone who researches articles and illustrations for a teaching pastor, this is a great way to accomplish that too. If you are working with someone on a project, you can share the Evernote notebook with them.
Here is how my Evernote Web Clipper Looks Like.
4) Need to find all your Zombie stuff on Evernote? Open Evernote, type in "Zombie" in the search box and BAM! It's ALL there in one place. Super Easy! Long gone are the days of manila folders stuffed in overflowing filing cabinets. Paper clutter gone. Files saved, easy to share with friends, and even easier to find at a moments notice!
I entered "Zombie" into the Evernote Search box and everything I've collected so far
came up in the search results. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...