12/15/12

Hugging a teacher today!

Hugging My Teacher Today!
     Like many of you, in the wake of the unspeakable evil that occurred yesterday in Connecticut, I am holding my babies a little tighter today. I am married to a public school teacher and have a 7 year old daughter. I am saddened by the loss so many families experienced yesterday. I can't imagine what they are going through.
   What is there to say? All I can think of is this song that keeps playing in my head. "Remedy"  The only remedy for our broken world is Jesus.

Remedy
by the David Crowder Band.

Here we are
Here we are.
The broken and used Mistreated, abused. 
Here we are


Here You are
Here You are
The beautiful one 
Who came like a Son Here You are


He is the one Who has saved us 
He is the one Who embraced us 
He is the one who has come And is coming again

He's the remedy

Here we are
Here we are 
Bandaged and bruised 
Awaiting a cure 
Here we are


Here You are 
Here You are 
Our beautiful King 
Bringing relief 
Here You are with us

     Tonight I will hug a teacher and pray for all those suffering through this tragic loss. Here is a good resource to read for helping families and kids who are dealing with feelings of fear and anxiety.

1 comments:

  1. youth face tough questions our free TALK WITH THE LORD program inspires daily talks catch they need your help with first question ourblog helps g hubbard po box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...