1/11/13

Project Life: Youth Ministry Edition Week 2

Project Life Week 2 Digital Layout 
    Having fun over at Studio Calico with their Day by Day online class. It's been a week of kids going back to school and getting back into the swing a normal routine. Monday started off with a guest post I wrote over at the Youth Cartel about using the Bible on Ipads, Iphones and other devices at youth group. It sparked a lot of conversation, both in the comments section and via twitter. I made sure to include that mention in my Project Life layout. Julia has been on antibiotics all week, recovering from an ear infection and bronchitis. I came downstairs to see my sweet pea looking at herself in the Fisher Price pocket mirror she got for Christmas. The theme of reflecting seemed perfect for the start of a new year. Always a great time to reflect and think about what God has been teaching us and doing in our lives. I made this layout on PicMonkey. My favorite photo editing site. (-; How has your week 2 of 2013 been? 
     I always have a wow moment. The moment I take down last year's wall calendar and realize "Wow, can't believe we did ALL that." The feeling of accomplishment and awe is short lived. As soon as I fill in the 2013 wall calendar with all yet to come and get done in 2013,  I can't help but feel a little anxious about everything on my plate as a mom and youth worker. God who has been faithful to walk us through 2012 without any major bumps in the road, can help us sail through 2013 too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...