7/28/14

Because Sometimes I Cook



I come home from work and most of the time the last thing I want to do is cook. I am married to a teacher with summers off. So most of the summer, guess who cooks? NOT ME! But I still get asked this question from every single member of my family...what's for dinner? I enjoy meal planning and thinking of quick and easy meals my husband or my 12 year old son can grill or toss in the slow cooker.

Here is our menu for the week:

Pork ribs and baked potatoes w/Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
Taco Soup (slow cooker) served over tortilla chips
Pork Chops (grilled) w/ Jamaican Jerk Marinade and grilled sweet potatoes
Teriyaki Stir Fry w/Turkey Tenderloins (stove top) and Rice
Spaghetti night
Pizza Night
Chicken Drumsticks w/Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce  (grilled) w/ corn on the cob



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...