3/28/15

The Stitch Fixed Student Pastor #4



I don't have time to shop. I hate trying on clothes. I have no sense of style. And I love fun mail. So now I have a Stitch Fix obsession. Each month my stylist sends me a box of 5 hand picked items. She even looks at my Pinterest board and sends really helpful style cards [that I get to keep even if I send the clothes back] for ideas on how to best wear my clothes. What is truly magical is that she sends me [a short and curvy lady] pants that fit. I've never spent more than $30 on a pair of jeans, and now that I've splurged on GOOD jeans...I shall never go back. Pants that fit comfortably on me all day long is worth every penny. No squeezing into them. No rolling them up. They just rock. I love Stitch Fix. You should give it a try. You can keep it affordable by just keeping your ONE favorite item from each "Fix" or just splurge for a birthday or something. 

Here is what came in my most recent fix. What I kept and what I sent back...ok I kept it ALL. It is what we in SF world call a 5/5 box. I had some referral credit this time around and was able to keep the whole box. So thanks a million for those who have tried Stitch Fix and helped bless this girl with some SF love! 

MYSTREE #3154-011
 Jackie Striped French Terry Asymmetrical Jacket
$78.00

  • 19 COOPER #3280-101
    Cathleen 3/4 Sleeve Blouse $64.00

    OCTAVIA #4193-718 Alva Stripe Knit Scarf $34.00
    LEVEL 99 #2941-390 

    Lani Cropped Skinny Jean $128.00 [best pants I've EVER owned]

  • 41HAWTHORN #4079-314

    Moni Stud Detailed 3/4 Sleeve Blouse $58.00


      • My Style Card 

hey! Wanna try it out? If you use my referral link, I earn a $25 Stitch Fix credit which makes me smile from ear to ear and helps me afford these fun fixes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...