4/20/15

The Stitch Fixed Student Pastor #5




  • I love that each month I have a personal stylist who sends me a box of 5 hand picked items. This is my 5th Fix. I even get clothes inspired by my Pinterest board that my stylist actually looks at when she picks my clothes each month.  I love Stitch Fix. You should give it a try. Here is what came in Fix #5 that I LOVE unpacking with my co-worker Melissa. We each get our boxes shipped to work and open them up together. So stinking fun! 



    • RENEE C #5061-142
    • Tyson Split Neck Blouse $44.00 [sent back]

                               I wish this one fit better, but it wasn't a perfect fit so I sent it back. 


    • FUN2FUN #5014-437
    • Myrtle V-Neck Blouse $48.00 [sent back]

    I loved the Myrtle Blouse
    but the arms were way too tight. Sent it back.

    • RENEE C #4860-128
    • Jaimie Eyelet Striped Cardigan $48.00 [kept]



    • DESIRES #4760-483
    • Hampstead Sweater $64.00 [kept] 


    • LEVEL 99 #5019-310
    • Patrick Cropped Chino Pant $108.00 [didn't keep] 

     Want to try out Stitch Fix? Click through this link and I will love you forever because I get a $25 Stitch Fix credit when your first Fix ships. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...