5/1/15

Growing Your Youth Ministry By Doing LESS



Last month I was a presenter at the Youth Cartel's Open Grand Rapids. I presented on "How to Grow Your Ministry by Doing Less." This is one of my FAVORITE things to talk about having come from a OVER PROGRAMMED church environment. I've chatted with a ton of youth workers this past week at both the Women in Youth Ministry Campference and the Orange Conference who are getting paid to work 20 or less hours a week. This model of "less is more" can really help you to leverage the volunteers you have and the time you don't...to create maximum growth for your youth ministry. 

I have spent way too many years doing too many "programs" which did little to support families or facilitate spiritual growth. Sometimes less really IS more. 

Here are the notes from my talk at Open Grand Rapids. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...