11/3/15

I got an Erin Condren Life Planner!



I finally ordered an Erin Condren Life Planner! For being a gadget loving girl with a serious crush on my iPhone, I admit I was hesitant to go old school with a paper planner. I am so glad I did! My crafty, scrapbooking, stamping, sticker loving soul has been rekindled. Here she is, my new planner.


My planner came beautifully wrapped and with some fun freebies thrown in too.  


Yes, of course, I ordered pretty pens and stickers to bling out my planner. If you spend $100 you get free shipping.  So many beautiful and customizable covers to choose from.  I chose this one because it reminds me of California. Yes, I live in Michigan, but California sunshine still warms my soul. I love this planner because it's more than a calendar. It's a place to document life, dream, set goals, take notes, plan blog posts, etc... It's SO MUCH more than a planner. 




Stay tuned and I will show you the inside of my planner and share tips for using a paper planner to stay in organized in ministry, home life, and goal setting. Want a planner all your own? Check them out HERE. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Join the conversation by adding a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...